Sunday, February 26, 2012

Into everyone’s life….

a little reign must fall.
This morning my little guy has been going around the house singing, “I just can’t waaaaait to be King!” If you didn’t know that it is from the Lion King, you’d probably think he was bonkers. Who am I kidding? He’s part me, so, well, there you have it!
I do agree that we should all have the opportunity to be King or Queen of something in our lives. Maybe not every day, but at least for a while, and several times.
Think about the things in your life that you can control. Pick one.
RULE IT this week. If you are on twitter, use the hashtag #RULINGIT, and we’ll help you out.
Peace, yo!
-gene-

NOTE::: yes, this is a spin on Rachel's #OWNIT hashtag, and i mean no disrespect to her and her wonderful things. I was simply inspired to find something of which i could be King, and thought i'd pass it along.

2 comments:

  1. Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this web site contains remarkable and truly excellent data in support of readers.
    Here is my site ... Asunto Turkista

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so awesome! I don't think I've truly read through a single thing like this before. So good to discover somebody with genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's needed
    on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
    My page > http://racingvideos.co/videos/read_blog/9690/magnificent-ways-to-get-gone-acne-rapidly

    ReplyDelete