in keeping with my buddy Red, I am stealing Katie's meme and doing a Random Friday Facts...BUT, as Red pointed out, it should be Random Facts Friday, as not all of the facts are about Friday.....
So here you go:
1. the human head weighs 8 pounds. (well, not actually)
2. i often carry my back pack from home to work and back again without ever opening it. this could go on for days. the only thing i 'really' need it for is a standardized place to put my ID badge.
3. i recently discovered Edith Piaf on Pandora. i find her music pleasant to work by.
4. this halloween will be 4 years since i have had candy. and NO, chocolate chips in ice cream don't count.
5. the Chinese character that the Japanese use for Friday is the same one they use for Gold. and friday is usually pay day.
6. i love maps. i could have a room wall-papered with them and get lost for hours. days. i also have an incredibly keen sense of direction and rarely get lost, even in strange cities at night (trip home from OBX?)
7. RAN is one of my favourite movies ever.
8. i keep a picture of my Dziadziu (grandfather) on the wall near my desk. He's looking at the camera over his glasses. That picture has helped me get through some ridiculous times and sour moods. I miss him dearly (he's been gone 10+ years).
9. i don't understand why you can't buy glass front fridges for home use.
10. +1, me