Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's brainstorm, shall we???

We have decided to have an employee health fair in August. I am kinda the defacto project leader for this, and i would really like it to kick ass.
It won't be an all day event, but will have  main sessions: one in the morning for the night shift, and one in the mid-late afternoon for the day and evening shift workers.
During the day I'd like to have a few scattered 'lunch and learn' round table discussions on healthy living topics.
Ready?
GO.
what would you like to see at an employee health fair (no pony rides, sorry!)?
what would you NOT like to see?

Can you relate to me any experiences that you've had at employee health fairs that were either good or bad?

Thank you so much for your input. If i do this right, it may become (another) part of my job. Which would actually make me happy.

Lemme have some ideas!!!! (thanks)
-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment