Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rare, work related request....

I am trying to improve the care we give our patients in our hospital. I think that the goal of improved patient care can ONLY be achieved through a base of improved EMPLOYEE care; either care they give themselves (we give ourselves) or through care that the facility can provide.
If anyone has a POOR patient care experience that you would like to share with ME (and only me, I SWEAR/PROMISE not to EVER use your name/pertinent information in my case profiles) I would love to read about them.
Please send an email to me at boutdrz at gmail dot com.
I am most interested in experiences related to nursing situations, but also welcome stories about the facility in general. I have no 'pull' in our physician area, but would be happy to share those anectotes with those who are willing to listen to me.

Thank you very much for your help, and again, I am professionally bound to confidentiality laws, which aren't nearly as strict as the rules i impose on myself regarding these issues.

Gene

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do
    with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead
    of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

    Here is my web blog - secure online cash advance

    ReplyDelete