Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I like lemonade....

well, at least i'd better. It seems that I am either being handed lemons or picking them myself. Do you ever find yourself in that kind of situation?

This past weekend was a whirlwind. Saturday was AWESOME. Bryce and I spent a great deal of the day together hiking, geocaching, indoor climbing, and exploring the area.
Sunday quickly turned to a complete pile of crap, and my life may never be the same again. Instead of focusing on the lemons, though, I am bound and determined to focus on the lemonade.
Without going into details, I'll be off of twitter and facebook for a while, perhaps a week. This is actually a fairly crappy time for that, as I usually 'crash' during the holidays and need the support that i get from my online friends in addition to the support i get from my family.
To that, if you'd like to reach out or check in with me, feel free to email me at boutdrz at gmail dot com. That'd be excellent. I promise, unless you are a spammer, I will write back.
No, I am not in prison...

Leaving on a great note, though, I'd like to announce that I have been accepted as one of the new #FitFluential Ambassadors!!!! YES!!!! I got the news on Monday, and hearing (reading) it was one of the few rays of sunshine into my day. I am VERY happy about it, and greatful to have been accepted into the #Fitfluential Family. Don't know much about us (I almost said 'them' ! :) ?? Look us up at www.fitfluential.com.

In the mean time, hit me up with some email, ok? Thanks!!!

Be Well!!!!

Gene

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gene, my jellybean!! (err, nothing else rhymed). Sending you happy thoughts and hoping the lemondade phase passes quickly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete