Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fan Plan

Do you have one? I don’t mean a plan to escape the paparazzi, but I mean a plan for when the excrement hits the air circulating device.

This past week, when I was home alone, I ate a TON of ice cream. And by ton, I mean that I ate it at least 3 times per day. Yep. I did. And it was FANTASTIC. I didn’t run at all, except a little during class. I rode my bike once, and did manage to still do the #SSUC from DesignerWhey. But basically I was a slug. Smothered in caramel sauce. YUM!

Now I have to come up with a fan plan. I have put running on the back burner for a long time now, and I can feel it. Mentally as well as physically. Thankfully I’ve been doing the #SSUC, and don’t feel like I’ve lost much of my base fitness. Now, though, I need to start focusing more on my running.

I will stick with #SSUC during transition, but I will be adding more running back into my daily life. My plan, starting tomorrow, is to actually get my lazy butt out of bed and run in the morning. Sometimes on the track, sometimes in the woods. I’ll be juicing up my headlamp, and likely looking for another one. I’ll be using it more and more as the days get shorter and shorter, so I am very open to suggestions! (and items to review??? hint hint, BlackDiamond).

So what is your Fan Plan? And yes, I just made that up today. Fo shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment