Saturday, December 8, 2012

A little help from my friends...

lately I have leaned on my friends quite a bit, and i imagine i will be doing more of it. Like now, for instance. But this one isn't for me, it is for my parents.
On the 16th they will celebrate 45 years of marriage. Wow. To me, that's just amazing. I have no chance at improving on that record, so kudos to them! Here's where YOU come in.
I would like you all to send them a post card from your area. You know, go to the local gas station and get one of those cheesy post cards and then send it to them, with a note like "Happy Anniversary from ......" I think it would be really cool to flood their mailbox with post cards from all over the place.
Rather than post their mailing address here, if you are interested, please send me an email to let me know you are interested, and I'll forward you their address.
Thanks! I think this could be really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Count me in! Email me their address and I'll send them a postcard from the UK.

    ReplyDelete